Don't wait days to have your computer fixed, our professional, experienced and fast technical support staff will have your computer running efficiently again in no time.
Just a simple call away. A one off fixed price with no additional charges - from £9.99. It couldn't be more simple. In most cases we are able to carry out this service today, or within 1 working day.
Absolute security is assured as is the safety of your data and files.
No fix no fee policy.
A member of the Tec Tamers team will call to talk you through loading a remote software program on to your computer (three buttons and it’s done).
The program is completely safe and secure and no one can access it without your permission. Each time the program is started it generates a unique password that only you, the customer,
can see. Without that password Tec Tamers cannot access your computer. With your permission and with the password we will access your computer and proceed with resolving your computer
fault. This will involve accessing the running files of your computer and performing a number of checks. At no point are any of your personal files looked at or accessed unless you request
us to do so. You will be able to see what we are performing the whole time, if you choose to. On average a repair will take about 30 minutes but may be longer or shorter depending on the
nature of the fault. When we have completed the repair we will log off your computer leaving it totally secure. We will not be able to log back on without your permission and the unique
password generated by the program. We will then speak with you regarding the results of the repair. In the unlikely case we are unable to repair the fault, there is no charge.
Or if there is a separate hardware problem will can offer to collect and repair with a quick turnaround.
We would also recommend a Full Computer Service at this point. Also remember some of our fixes are included in the Full Computer Service. All remote fixes are included in our great value Annual Unlimited Support Plan.
Just some of the things we fix:
- Email setup
- Email sending and receiving issues
- Transfer old e-mail to new accounts
- Setup email security to control spam
- Remove a virus, spyware or malware
- Windows setup or upgrading
- Speed up and optimise slow computers
- Stop computer and software crashing
- Security software installations
- New PC/laptop set-up
- Windows problems and boot up errors
Printers, Cameras and Connected Devices
- Set up wired and wireless printers
- Troubleshoot printing problems
- Camera connections and photo transfers
- File and print sharing
- External storage setup (HDD/cloud)
Internet, Networking and Wi-Fi
- Troubleshoot internet and broadband
- Children’s internet access restrictions
- Set up home networking and wireless networks
- Data recovery
- Data backup and transfer
- File transfer to "cloud" storage
- Virus Removal - I still have internet access
- Virus Removal - I don't have access to the internet
- Data Transfer
- Set up an email account
- Data recovery
- Reset/reinstall internet browser
- Install / setup Skype
- Set up a basic free Cloud storage system
- Optimise/speed up computer start-up
- Hard drive hardware health check
- Install/ set up free anti-virus software
- Remove all unwanted browser toolbars
- Sync your iPhone photos to your computer
- Full computer service
- Transfer old emails to new account
- Children's internet access restrictions
- Remote full computer set up
- Any other 15 minute remote fix (contact us)
- Any other 30 minute remote fix (contact us)
- Any other 45 minute remote fix (contact us)
- Any other 60 minute remote fix (contact us)
What if you can't fix my problem remotely?
We will always endeavor to fix your computer remotely, as most problems can be done so. In the unlikely event that we can't then we can arrange to collect it from you and repair it physically - with a quick turnaround. In the event that we cannot fix your issue, we will always advise you on your next best step to take.
How soon can you fix my computer?
From phoning us, emailing us, or pressing any of the "pay now" links on our website we aim to contact you within 30 minutes. We aim to diagnose the problem within 20 minutes of remotely accessing your computer, then can fix your problem remotely and securely straight away. No waiting for a technician to visit your home or business. In 98 percent of cases we will be able to fix your computer remotely. Where we are unable to fix the computer remotely, due to a hardware problem or internet access, we can arrange to collect your computer via a courier, or in some cases send a technician to your home or business either same day or next day.
Do you charge for collection of my computer or a call out fee?
Any price we quote you is inclusive, we only charged for work carried out.